As gold sponsors of SAP’s premier CRM event, CX Live, Keytree will have a full complement of staff in attendance with a full range of activities planned to showcase Keytree’s own digital in-store retail solution – KIT: Keytree In-Store Technology. The two-day event covers 50,000 square feet of exhibition space with more than 250 sessions and over 4000 attendees comprised of CEO’s, CTO’s, CMO’s amongst many other industry leaders across a range of industries.
Attendees will hear directly from thought leaders, industry influencers, and SAP Customer Experience customers who are already transforming their businesses with intelligent customer engagement.
Join us on stand #S16 to see KIT in action and explore how it enhances customer experience and drive sales in retail. To book an appointment in advance please contact email@example.com
“At last year’s event, then known as SAP Hybris Live, both KIT and our C/4HANA (formerly SAP Hybris) practice were in their infancy. A year on both are thriving, so it is thrilling to be returning to update current and future clients, as well as our friends at SAP, on the team’s fantastic progress and development. At the same time, CX LIVE 2018 provides the best possible platform to share some of our new innovations and exciting plans for the future.”
Andrew Miller – Director, Keytree
Keytree will be represented by an experienced team who will be involved in a wide variety of activities:
- On the eve of the main event Keytree Director Andrew Miller and Retail Sector Lead Adrian Slater, will be participating in the SAP Fashion Community discussion group, hosted Maria Morais, SAP Global Industry Principal for Fashion. Senior leaders in fashion retail will discuss how SAP Technology can positively influence change and growth in the sector. Catarina Santos, part of the SAP Pre-sales team will be there to demo KIT to the attending executives.
- A Fully interactive KIT demo on KIT stand (#S16) where attendees will be able to explore the intuitive app for themselves and compete to be the fastest store associate at CX Live.
- A presentation by Will Powell our Head of Innovation on the show floor, which will focus on KIT’s functionality and application in retail and how it maximises the potential of C/4HANA and Cloud Platform Technology.
- Keytree CEO Dan McNamara will join a CEO led thought leadership panel on retail & technology alongside Jade Huang, CEO of Style Sage and Salmon CEO, Neil Stewart. The panel will be hosted by Maria Morais.
- KIT will be utilised by SAP in their Connected Store Showcase, where SAP will demonstrate how companies can create a personalised end-to-end omnichannel experience for customers.
- The Keytree team will be welcoming friends and family to the Keytree cocktail party at OneOcean Club running from early evening on CX Live Day one – October 10th
By empowering the store associate KIT drives sales through four key features and functions – Clienteling, Assisted Selling, Store Operations and Store Dashboard. KIT puts the retail store at the heart of the customer journey, creating a connected store which enhances the retail experience. KIT is designed to leverage existing technologies to optimise customer engagement. Extensive configuration and flexibility means KIT is scalable and easily implemented.
KIT is now available on the SAP App Center – the SAP digital marketplace where customers can discover, buy and manage access to innovations across all SAP lines of business and platform groups. The SAP App Center has 1,500 enterprise-class apps from 1,000 SAP partners, providing customers with real-time access to innovative solutions, microservices and plugins to extend their SAP solutions and help digitally transform their business.